Colorado's new patent office is a testament to our state's reputation as a hotbed for innovation, creativity and entrepreneurialism.
United States Senator for Colorado
While the pundits and partisans play political games, Colorado is busy innovating and inventing the future. In fact, there are companies all across our state that added jobs during this recession instead of cut them. And they all tend to have one thing in common: innovation.
Colorado's producers, from the Eastern Plains to the West Slope to the San Luis Valley, are one step closer to the certainty and predictability that comes with a full, five-year Farm Bill.
Watch this informational session to learn about the new crowdfunding laws and how you can raise money for your startup.
The report details eleven recommendations for how to prevent Veteran suicide and will help start the critical conversation about where and how we can do better by our Veterans.
This bill secures our border, creates a better process for future legal immigration, and provides a path to citizenship for families who came to this country for a better life but have had to live and work in the shadows for far too long.
- 9/13 Longmont commemorates 2013 flood anniversary »
- 9/13 Evans celebrates post-flood rebirth at Riverside Park Saturday »
- 9/12 There may be hope for getting Denver TV »
- 9/10 Route to Fort Carson's Gate 19 to see improvements »
- 9/7 Dedication to mark conservation easement on Ben Delatour Scout Ranch »
- 9/6 Top brass lauds NW schools »
- 9/15 Bennet Marks Beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month »
- 9/12 Committee Heeds Bennet's, Udall's Call to Help Four Corners Residents Access Colorado TV News, Emergency Information »
- 9/12 Bennet Statement on the Anniversary of Flooding »
- 9/12 National Farmers Union Honors Bennet with Golden Triangle Award »
- 9/11 Bennet: Senate Opts for Status Quo, Proves Disconnect between Washington and Families Back Home »
- 9/11 Bennet Remembers Victims, Families on 13th Anniversary of September 11th Terrorist Attacks »
- 8/27 Fox 31 Denver: Sen. Bennet behind push to simplify college student loan application process »
- 8/12 KREX: Bennet: Financial aid application may be simplified »
- 8/12 KCNC: Bennet says lack of Congressional action could take toll on roads »
- 7/1 KCNC: Denver Patent Office Expected To Be A Boon For Region's Inventors »
- 7/1 KFQX: U.S. patent office opens in Denver »
- 7/1 KWGN: New satellite U.S. Patent Office opens in downtown Denver »
- Washington Office
- Denver Office
- Pueblo Office
- Alamosa Office
- Eagle County Office
- Colorado Springs Office
- Fort Collins Office
- Grand Junction Office
- Durango Office