Colorado's new patent office is a testament to our state's reputation as a hotbed for innovation, creativity and entrepreneurialism.
United States Senator for Colorado
While the pundits and partisans play political games, Colorado is busy innovating and inventing the future. In fact, there are companies all across our state that added jobs during this recession instead of cut them. And they all tend to have one thing in common: innovation.
Colorado's producers, from the Eastern Plains to the West Slope to the San Luis Valley, are one step closer to the certainty and predictability that comes with a full, five-year Farm Bill.
Watch this informational session to learn about the new crowdfunding laws and how you can raise money for your startup.
The report details eleven recommendations for how to prevent Veteran suicide and will help start the critical conversation about where and how we can do better by our Veterans.
This bill secures our border, creates a better process for future legal immigration, and provides a path to citizenship for families who came to this country for a better life but have had to live and work in the shadows for far too long.
- 6/13 Clean Water Act deadline extended »
- 6/13 Denver's patent office expected to speed innovation »
- 6/11 History comes alive in D.C. »
- 6/7 Bennet: Ban retired Congress members from lobbying »
- 6/4 HUD grants to aid hard-hit tourist areas »
- 6/3 Pine Beetles Ravaging Forests Strain Budgets in U.S. West »
- 8/4 Bennet Statement on Oil and Gas Drilling Compromise »
- 8/4 Bennet Launches Infrastructure Tour with Mobile Town Hall on W Line »
- 8/1 Bennet, Udall Welcome $130 Million in Federal Transportation Funding to Fix Flood-Damaged Roads, Highways »
- 7/31 Bennet, Senate Send VA Reform Bill to President’s Desk »
- 7/31 Minority of Senators Blocks Emergency Aid for Wildfires, Refugee Crisis »
- 7/31 House Rejects Colorado Provisions in Highway Bill »
- 5/7 Bennet Pushes Administration on Sage Grouse Conservation »
- 5/7 Bennet Pushes Forest Service on Next Steps for Beetle-Killed Acreage »
- 5/7 Bennet Pushes Vilsack an Conservation Designations for Colorado »
- 4/30 Bennet Calls on Senate to Raise Minimum Wage, Help Colorado Families »
- 4/29 Inventing the Future »
- 4/14 KUSA: Bennet's Breakthrough Therapies Provisions Helps Colorado Cancer Patient »
- Washington Office
- Denver Office
- Pueblo Office
- Alamosa Office
- Eagle County Office
- Colorado Springs Office
- Fort Collins Office
- Grand Junction Office
- Durango Office