RSVP for Michael Bennet's Crowdfunding Seminar
Find out how you can take a great idea and build a businessMay 25, 2012
The Office of U.S. Senator Michael Bennet will co-host a series of crowdfunding seminars across the state for Colorado small and start-up business owners and entrepreneurs looking to raise early stage capital. The seminars will explain how crowdfunding works and how businesses can take advantage of this new resource. Seminars -- currently planned for Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Durango, and Grand Junction -- will be co-hosted by local partners including the Colorado Technology Association, the Colorado Bankers Association, Cooley LLP, Colorado Small Business Development Centers, as well as local incubators.
There is no cost to attend the seminar, however, space is limited.
- (Previous Event) June 7, 2012: Boulder: Boulder Public Library Auditorium, 9th and Canyon Blvd. (3-5PM)
- (Previous Event) June 8, 2012: University of Colorado at Denver, 1380 Lawrence Street, 2nd floor (1:30-3:30P)
- (Previous Event) June 29, 2012: Fort Collins: Rocky Mountain Innosphere, 320 East Vine Drive, Suite 101 (10:30a-12:30PM)
- (Previous Event) July 12, 2012: Durango: Durango Public Library, 1900 E. 3rd Ave., Durango, CO (4:30-6:30pm)
- July 20, 2012: Grand Junction: Business Incubator Center, 2591 Legacy Way, Grand Junction: (7:30 - 9:00 am)
- August 1, 2012: Colorado Springs: Epicentral Coworking Offices, 409 N. Tejon St. (5:30– 7PM)
Please check back for dates and RSVP instructions for other locations. If you would like to set up a crowdfunding seminar in your area, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.