Help with a Federal Agency

I understand that too often federal bureaucracy and red tape can prevent you from getting your questions answered and make it difficult to navigate the systems in place. As a member of the U.S. Senate, I am committed to helping Coloradans resolve problems they experience with the federal government. That’s why I have a team of experienced Constituent Advocates on staff ready to help you work through problems that involve federal agencies.

Below, you will find information about how my office can help with various federal agencies as you seek resolution to your concern or issue. Although I cannot guarantee a successful resolution to all issues, I offer my team’s expertise and support as we work with you.

Please use one of the links below to learn more about our Constituent Advocate team and how we can help you. 

Each one of the Constituent Advocates is experienced in a specific area of the government.  Feel free to call them directly for assistance. If you do not recognize your issue or do not know which person to call, do not hesitate to call any of the offices with questions.  



Michael F. Bennet


Immigration/Visas »

If you are experiencing difficulty obtaining a visa or passport, or have questions regarding U.S. immigration laws and how you can apply for legal status, my office may be able to help you.

Veterans Benefits

Veterans Benefits »

America’s veterans are entitled to benefits and a quality of care worthy of their sacrifice. If you are a veteran and are experiencing difficulty with your claim or appeal with the Department of Veterans Affairs, my office may be able to help you.


IRS/Taxes »

If you are experiencing economic harm or seeking help in resolving tax problems that have not been resolved through normal channels, my office may be able to help.

Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid

Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid »

If you have applied for benefits from the Social Security Administration and have been denied, or have questions regarding your health care coverage under Medicare/Medicaid, my office may be able to help.


Housing »

If you are having problems with the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), need help in your search for affordable housing or believe that you have been the target of housing discrimination, my office may be able to help.

  • Washington Office
  • Denver Office
  • Pueblo Office
  • Alamosa Office
  • Eagle County Office
  • Colorado Springs Office
  • Fort Collins Office
  • Grand Junction Office
  • Durango Office