Help with the Federal Government
If you need help communicating with a federal agency, use the form below to send us information about the problem you are having. A Constituent Advocate who specializes in your issue will get back to you within the week. If you prefer to speak to a Constituent Advocate directly, please call the Denver office at 303-455-7600 or the state office closest to you.
For help with a federal grant, please call Sebastian at 303-455-7600.
Here are some of the areas we can help you with:
- Immigration/Visas: If you are experiencing difficulty obtaining a visa or passport, or have questions regarding U.S. immigration laws and how you can apply for legal status, our office can help you navigate the immigration system or contact the U.S. State Department.
- Veterans Benefits: If you are a veteran or family member supporting a veteran who is experiencing difficulty with a Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) claim, an appeal or in receiving VA health care, our office may be able to help.
- IRS/Taxes: If you are experiencing economic hardship or seeking help in resolving tax problems that have not been resolved through normal channels, our office may be able to help you work with the IRS.
- Social Security, Medicare, or Medicaid: If you have applied for benefits from the Social Security Administration and have been denied, or have questions regarding your health care coverage under Medicare/Medicaid, our office may be able to help.
- Housing: If you need help in your search for affordable housing, believe that you have been the target of housing discrimination, or are having difficulties receiving a response from your lender about a mortgage issue, we may be able to help you work with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Fill out the form below with as many details as possible so we can begin processing your request immediately.