As Michael’s Constituent Advocate for IRS and taxes, I am here to help with any issues you might have with the Internal Revenue Service or taxes. If you are experiencing economic hardship or seeking help in resolving tax problems that have not been resolved through normal channels, I encourage you to use the form below to contact me with more information about your situation. This will help me get back to you in the most expeditious manner. However, you can also reach me by phone at 719-542-7550. I have experience dealing with a variety of issues in these areas and may be able to help.

I look forward to hearing from you and working together for a successful resolution. Below are several links to resources you might find helpful. I use them frequently myself to stay informed.


Jennifer, 719-542-7550

Helpful Links

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

IRS Taxpayer Advocate

Face to Face Tax Help

Open a Case

If you need help with a federal agency, send us information about your situation, using the Request for Assistance form below. A Constituent Advocate who specializes in your issue will get back to you within the week. If you prefer to speak to a Constituent Advocate directly, please call the Denver office at 303-455-7600. 

Fields marked with a ( * ) are required for a response.

Request for Assistance Form

Your Comments

  • Washington Office
  • Denver Office
  • Pueblo Office
  • Alamosa Office
  • Eagle County Office
  • Colorado Springs Office
  • Fort Collins Office
  • Grand Junction Office
  • Durango Office