If you are planning to visit Washington, D.C., our office can provide you with passes to see some of our nation's historic buildings and landmarks. While most government buildings and museums are free and open to the public, our office can provide you passes to the following locations:
- U.S. Capitol: Our office can arrange for a staff-led tour for you and your group of 15 or less.
- Staff-led tours are available Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Please note that staff-led U.S. Capitol Tours are not guaranteed as passes go quickly. An advance notice will increase your chances of securing a tour. If your trip falls during one of these days and times, please complete the form below for a staff-led tour.
- Other public tours of the U.S. Capitol Building can be arranged through the Capitol Visitors Center, and available Monday through Saturday, 8:45 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. For these tours, please click here or call 202-226-8000 for more information.
- The White House: Tours of the White House are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Requests must be made at least 3 weeks in advance, but are not guaranteed due to volume and limited accessibility.
- All White House tours are self-guided with tour officers available to answer questions.
- Tours are only scheduled on Tuesday-Thursday from 7:30 am to 11 am, Fridays from 7:30 am to 12 pm, and Saturday from 7:30 am to 1 pm. If your trip falls during one of these days and times, please complete the form below to request a White House tour.
- After submitting your tour request, our office will respond for additional information, including the legal name, date of birth, social security number, country of birth, and country of citizenship for each member of your tour group. This information is required by U.S. Secret Service for security purposes.
- FBI: The FBI Education Center is now open for those interested in learning more about the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- The Education Center is open Monday through Thursday during normal business hours. The tour will take 2 hours. To request a tour pass, please complete the form below.
- Tours must be requested at least 3-4 weeks in advance through our office.
- After submitting your tour request, our office will respond for additional information, including the legal name, date of birth, and social security number for each member of your tour group. This information is required by the FBI for security purposes.
Please complete all the fields below with as much information as possible so we can quickly process your request. If you experience any difficulties filling out this form, please call my office at 202-224-5852.