Coronavirus Telephone Town Halls
Health Care and Public Health Resources
For Individuals and Families
For Providers and Public Health Officials
Resources for Businesses and Workers
For Small Businesses
Paid Sick and Family Leave or Medical Leave
Federal Income Tax Return Filing and Payment Relief
Other Resources: Food and Nutrition Assistance
For Homeowners and Renters
Direct Cash Payments
For State, Territorial, Local, and Tribal Governments
Guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on what you can do to keep yourself and your family healthy:
- Senator Michael Bennet is holding a series of telephone town halls to provide the latest updates on the federal response to COVID-19. Listen to the recordings of his recent town halls HERE.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often. More guidance on handwashing from the CDC is available HERE.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
For more everyday preventive actions to prevent illness, click HERE