Navigating large bureaucracies can be confusing and frustrating. If you are having problems communicating with a federal agency, our Constituent Advocates can help you cut through government red tape.

Fill out the form below to tell us about your problem. One of our Constituent Advocates who specializes in your issue will reach out to you within the week. If your request is urgent, or if you prefer to speak to a Constituent Advocate directly, please call our Denver Office or the regional office closest to you.

We offer these and other services:

Veterans Benefits
If you are a veteran, or family member supporting a veteran, who is experiencing difficulty with either a VA benefits claim or in receiving VA health care, please connect with our team.
Immigration and Visas
If you are experiencing difficulty obtaining a visa or passport, or have questions regarding a problem you are having with the U.S. immigration process, we can help you by contacting the U.S. State Department.
Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid
If you have applied for benefits from the Social Security Administration and have been denied, or if you have questions regarding your health care coverage under Medicare or Medicaid, please connect with our team.
Taxes and IRS
If you need help with tax problems that have not been resolved through normal channels at the Internal Revenue Service, please connect with our team.


Note: Fields marked with an * are required.

Please note: Some popular email spam filters accidentally mark our emails as junk mail. Please check your settings to ensure that you receive our reply.

Senator Bennet’s office must have a written request for assistance from the individual, group, company, or institution being helped. A federal agency cannot provide information about a case without written authorization.

Please fill out and submit the below request for assistance. After you do so, someone from Senator Bennet’s team will follow up to receive your Privacy Release Form. Pursuant to Public Law 93-579, the Privacy Act of 1974, our office cannot assist individuals without their express written consent.

If you have an immigration related issue please use this privacy release form and email to

For all other issues related to a federal agency please use this privacy release form and email to

Your Name
Your Contact Information
Your Request